Wednesday, August 27, 2008

preggy pictures...

Praise the Lord! The end is near! No, I am not talking about the end of the world...I am full term now and baby could come anytime in the next 3 weeks! Yahoo!

I am slower than molassess in January and ready to burst at the seams with this baby! The easiest place I have found to take Owen is to tennis courts. He's contained and can run all he wants!

Here are some pictures my photographer friend took of our family. She needed a preggy model with a big belly. I DEFINITELY QUALIFIED! (And I just like to be able to tell people I am a model when they ask what I do.) "You know, full-time mom, part-time model..."

Enjoy!

KJ for the Flaas







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. Kelly Jo - you look beautiful. I especially love the one in the dress. You may start getting some more calls - if you need an agent let me know!=)

Anonymous said...

I agree with your friend...you look AMAZING! (I even showed off your picture to a friend today...and she thought you looked so beautiful!) Can't wait to see little New Fla...whenever he enters the world! :)
Jodi Hammond

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing!!! : ) Miss you!

Liz Siebenaler said...

Those are great pictures:) Thanks so much for modeling. You look fantastic. Call me once the baby is here and I will come do newborn pics if you want.

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness--you are BEAUTIFUL Kelly Jo!! And little Owen isn't so little anymore! And Jon...well, he looks the same :) Hopefully the little one will be there by the time I'm up in September--would love to stop in and say hello!! Talk to you soo!

Tabitha said...

Wow- what beautiful pictures! Helps to have beautiful people in them. :) I wish you the best of everything with new baby- how exciting! I'll be checking back for updates.

J mom said...

Now that is one handsome little family you have there. Are we placing bets on this being a boy or a girl yet? I sure think you look fantastic and LOVE the belly photo!

Anonymous said...

The picture of you is BEAUTIFUL.

Praying with and for you,

Randy et Jan

Titus, Steph, Sofia, Mateo said...

KJ, you look so beautiful in these pics, what a blessing! Owen is SO big! Hope all else is going well too.

Jenny said...

Hi cousins! You all look great, Owen looks so much like Jon! I have some baby pictures of Jon and Owen is the spitting image of his Papa! Kelly Jo, my baby belly is not quite as big yet but it is definitely on the way there. I'm at the beginning of my fifth month. I'll send some pictures soon. Love you all and kisses for everyone! Blessings, Jenny